UPDATED JUNE 23, 2014 – (RE: CASL – Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation – See below)
The term ‘FINDLOCALLAWYERS.CA’ or ‘TOP LAWYERS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company (TOP LAWYERS) is an Ontario registered business operating out of Toronto, Canada since 2010. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, customer or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without permission.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, services and/or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, services and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly deny liability for any such inaccuracies, omissions or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information service or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright laws of Canada.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website are provided with the owners permission and/or belong to the respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of or access of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify endorsement.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We make no promise, warranty or guarantee about the performance (or failure to perform), experience, standing or accomplishments of any lawyer listed on this site.
- We make no promise, warranty or guarantee that selecting a lawyer from this or our other related lawyer directories will result in a successful outcome for your case.
- We make no promise, warranty or guarantee about the level of search engine success your listing will achieve.
- Nothing on this website is to be used / construed as legal advice. We do not provide legal advice
- You may renew, upgrade or cancel your listing profile annually, at your discretion.
- We reserve the right to perform minor edits to your profile to enhance listing esthetics, accuracy and performance.
- You, as a subscribing lawyer, or your authorized representative, agree to approach your profile listing in an ethical manner in keeping with the applicable rules and regulations of your profession’s governing body.
CASL – Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
The owner/operator of this website does not cold call, cold email, fax or engage in any unsolicited electronic, mass or individualized communications with anyone or any business. Ever.
We only respond to lawyers, law firms, businesses and their representatives that have expressly sought our services and contacted and/or engaged with us.
You agree, your use of this website as a client, consumer, or visitor, constitutes your implied and explicit consent to receive commercial electronic messages (CEM) and other forms of digital and non-digital communications from us.
You agree, connecting with us via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or other social media or websites and/or email, constitutes your implied and explicit consent to receive commercial electronic messages (CEM) and other forms of digital and non-digital communications from us.
Consent under CASL is also implied where there is an existing business relationship or existing non-business relationship with a person.
For more information please see Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation website.